We dive to be, not to do. We don’t dive to go deeper or stay underwater for longer. We dive to see more and to understand and appreciate a precious, fragile world we are uniquely privileged to enter. To discover the unknown, the unseen, the hidden and the new and to act as ambassadors and guardians for all we see. Through this approach we understand more and move closer to a state of oneness with the underwater world. And this is what we seek from every dive. We dive to be.
- Hi, welcome to UnderwaterZen. We are a scuba training company offering the full range of PADI courses, personal guided dive trips/tours and underwater photography services. We are more than just this though.
- We are guided by a unique philosophy [see above] which governs everything we do. Fundamental to all the training that we offer is excellent buoyancy control, breath control techniques, safety and environmental awareness/conservation. We incorporate this within our courses because we know it is of central importance to diving – wherever or whenever you do it.
- Many diving schools will just give you a certification card no matter how well or badly you dive– we won’t. We believe in properly and thoroughly training responsible, safe and environmentally aware divers and will spend as long with you as you need us to in order to achieve this…..whilst, most importantly, having fun J. You will not receive better customer service and a more friendly, accommodating and passionate team anywhere in the world.
- This guides everything we do –
- We will provide you with unparalleled scuba diving training
- We will go above and beyond the PADI curriculum in order to improve and enhance your buoynacy control, breath control and environmental awareness at no extra cost – we do this because we are passionate about the underwater world and want to preserve it for generations to come.
- We will bring the passion that we feel for the underwater world to your course and you will leave your course itching to book your next dive trip and carry on learning more about diving and the underwater world